- Ightham Primary School is smaller than the average-sized primary school.
- The proportion of disadvantaged pupils supported by the Pupil Premium is below average. Pupil Premium is additional government funding to support those pupils known to be eligible for free school meals and those children who are looked after by the local authority.
- Most pupils are from White British backgrounds. The proportions who speak English as an additional language are below average.
- The proportion of disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs is average.
- The school provides full-time early years provision.
- The current Head Teacher was appointed in September 2014.
- The school has a breakfast club and an after-school club, both of which are managed by the school.